Let's talk Bull Shark!SPACE IS LIMITED
This trip to the Yucatan Peninsula is an exotic mix of underwater adventure, intense encounters with nature and culture, and Caribbean flair on snow-white sand beaches. In the winter months from December to March, bull sharks gather in the crystal-clear water just off the coast of Playa del Carmen. Join SharkSchool and Pro Dive International for a week-long Bull Shark encounter from December 2-9, 2023!
And while you’re here, you don’t want to miss out on exploring the famous cenotes of the Yucatan peninsula.
Your SHARKSCHOOL® RIVIERA MAYA package includes the following:
- 5 days of bull shark diving with Dr. Erich Ritter’s team incl. two dives daily
- 5 days of SHARKSCHOOL® seminar 1.5 hrs daily
- 1 local reef dive on the first day of your stay (orientation/ familiarization)
- 7-night stay at the Allegro Playacar, 4* beach resort
- Superior double room, All Inclusive meal plan
- Airport return transfers Cancun – Playacar – Cancun
- Free Nitrox for Enriched Air certified divers
at US$ 1,999 per diver on double occupancy basis
Individual stay & dive packages and extension options are available on request: Cenotes, Cozumel & archeological sites of the Riviera Maya.
Shark education and conservation has been one of Pro Dive’s major concerns ever since. Not only do we support non-profit organizations internationally, like SHARKANGELS, SHARK TRUST and SHARKS RESEARCH INSTITUTE, but also actively right in front of our own door SAVING OUR SHARKS – a local project focusing on the protection of bull sharks on the Mexican Riviera Maya.
With each Bull Shark dive you contribute to the conservation of those sharks, as Pro Dive International donates US$5 of your diving fee to the local non-profit organization Saving Our Sharks, and actively supports their projects.
Join us for a super-exciting week of bull shark interaction!
Space is limited. Terms & conditions apply.