The information below sets forth the Web Refund & Cancellation Policy for:
IDC MEXICO a sub-divison of Pro Dive Mexico S.A. de C.V.
Carretera Chetumal Tulum mza 293, Lote 3
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo
Refund policy for IDC training, GoPro courses and recreational courses
Cancellations more than 30 days prior to Course start date
- Refund deposit minus payment charge. *
- IDC training: For reserving your IDC seat and ordering your crew packs we will charge 50% of your deposit. *
Cancellation 30 – 3 days prior to Course start date
- 50 % of your tuition is charged. ( If you have another candidate to replace you, full refund applies) *
- Re-schedule training without extra charges
Cancellation within 72 hours prior to Course start date
- No cash refund is given.
- Cancellations due to sickness or other medical condition, which prevents client taking the Courses: We would request a written statement of a doctor, in which case we will do everything possible to reschedule course without extra cost. If rescheduling isn’t possible at that time, the client shall receive a voucher which will be valid for 3 consecutive years.
- Pro Dive International academy advises to arrange a travel cancellation insurance with your local insurance branche for these cases, so you will get refunded for any medical conditions
Cancellations without notice
- No Refund
Pro Dive International policies.
- Full tuition fee must be transferred 30 days before course starting date.
- Cancellations by Pro Dive International due to any reason will result in 100% refund. *
- Cancellation due to sickness while taking our courses, no refund. Our team will re-schedule the remaining course modules at a later day or other course.
- « Couples 10% discount » promotion: discount shall ONLY apply if BOTH persons complete the course(s).
* If one person cancel their booking for whatever reason, the remaining person will then be required to pay full price.
* 7,5% charge applies.