Enjoy your perfect family getawayand learn lots of things about turtles
1. Stop at one of the best coral reef sea turtle sanctuaries and nesting grounds on the Riviera Maya.
2. Your guide will take you along the beach to the sea turtle nesting grounds that make this location so unique.
3. Picnic on the beach and time to relax.
4. Next stop: a Mayan Cenote set in the scenic tropical jungle, this freshwater lake is connected to large underground water systems, and considered sacred by the ancient Mayans.
- Snorkeling at 2 unique locations incl. Turtle Reef & Cenote!
- Guide, Snorkeling equipment, Life jacket
- Sandwich and beverages
- Round-trip transfers by van from your hotel on the Riviera Maya or Ferry Pier in Playa del Carmen
You might be interested in our following trips
Snorkeling in the fresh crystal clear waters of the cenotes is an incredible adventure.
Do you love turtles??? Join us for one of our most popular snorkeling trips at two distinct Riviera Mayan locations: a protected coral reef and a crystal clear Mayan cenote.
Do you love turtles??? Join us for one of our most popular snorkeling trips at two distinct Riviera Mayan locations: a protected coral reef and a crystal clear Mayan cenote. Afterwards, let us take you to Tulum archeological site – The only Mayan temple right next to the Caribbean sea.
Are you ready to get your head underwater to explore the second largest barrier reef in the world?
Catalonia Riviera Maya & Catalonia Yucatan Beach
Catalonia Playa Maroma