Pro Dive International is urgently looking for a new Online Sales & Reservations Manager with starting date ASAP!
If you meet the requirements and feel suitable for this position, please send an email with your resume, CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org!
– JOB ALERT CLOSED –
We are a multi-location dive center operation, located at 14 different luxury resorts throughout the Mexican Caribbean and the Dominican Republic. Our head office is located in Playa del Carmen, Mexico.
An important division of our company is our online sales and reservations department, since we acquire a large portion of our revenue through pre-sales. This includes sales of diving and snorkeling products, but also accommodation, transfers, cultural tours, etc.
Being one of the market leaders in pre-sales of diving while at the same time being the diving operator, we sustain a top-notch reputation, which is widely recognized in our industry.
We collaborate with a multitude of dive travel agents all around the globe, maintain focus on marketing also in times of crisis, and sustain a large direct customer base booking directly with us as well, through our various digital channels.
Our motto is EXCELLENCE THROUGH QUALITY, and we seek to maintain the very high level of customer service both for our diving operation and for our pre sales department.
This is a position that may be filled partly by remote work, however not entirely, which is why we prefer a candidate who is or will be living in the Playa del Carmen area.
An appropriate work-in and adaptation period is provided by the current manager, who has successfully led the department for several years but is looking for new goals and will soon be transitioning out of the role.
· Execute on the global strategy to drive profitable online channel growth and constantly look for potential to increase selling
· Work closely with our other departments such as retail, controlling, operations & marketing teams to ensure cross channel alignment in customer experience, strategy & branding· Continuously improve and innovate the whole E-Commerce experience of our customers in order to optimize selling
· Supervise, lead and organize our local online sales team
· Coordinate with our operations team, to ensure top notch customer service and client satisfaction at all times
· Responsible for sales and profit projections, reporting and analysis of our results, and meeting and if possible, exceeding our targets
· Frequent and adequate analysis of markets, competition, pricing and rates, in order to set most beneficial pricing, keeping in mind our aim to obtain best possible margins while staying as competitive as possible
· Create and maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials, and assist and train new onboarding sales staff
· Create and improve sales processes for increased sales, and to increase excellence in the customer experience
· Responsible to maintain excellent relationships with our agency partners and clients
· Further improve our current pre sales infrastructure in all aspects
· Act as a champion for the online sales channel throughout our entire organization
· A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline is preferred
· Fluently written and spoken English, Spanish and German desirable
· The successful applicant should be an active scuba diver
· 3+ years of experience within E-Commerce and digital, preferable in dive and travel related sales
· A broad business and digital background with experience in digital development and sales optimization
· Proven results of increasing online sales
· Strong analytical and strategic skills, as well as hands on and always finding ways to move forward through engaging and inspiring the team and stakeholders
· Commercial as well as strategic mindset and understanding of forward planning and creative solutions
· Ability to work independently
Strong brand ambassador being committed to excellence at all times
· No 8 to 5 mentality
· This is a long-term position, so we seek the right candidate who is aiming for a long and stable employment relationship with us
· A competitive based/fixed salary
· Additional commission based and variable bonuses
· Bonus payment for reaching and breaching targets
· Attractive annual paid vacation plan
· Positive work environment in a tropical environment with international team
· Assistance in obtaining of legal work permit and coverage of migratory lawyer costs
· Opportunity for further growth in a company being a global leader in its industry
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position, please send your cover letter and CV, including photo of yours to email@example.com