Let's talk Bull Shark!SPACE IS LIMITED
This trip to the Yucatan Peninsula is an exotic mix of underwater adventure, intense encounters with nature and culture, and Caribbean flair on snow-white sand beaches. In the winter months from December to March, bull sharks gather in the crystal-clear water just off the coast of Playa del Carmen. Join SharkSchool and Pro Dive International for a week-long Bull Shark encounter from December 2-9, 2023!
And while you’re here, you don’t want to miss out on exploring the famous cenotes of the Yucatan peninsula.
Your SHARKSCHOOL™ RIVIERA MAYA package includes the following:
- 5 days of bull shark diving with Dr. Erich Ritter’s team incl. two dives daily
- 5 days of SHARKSCHOOL™ seminar 1.5 hrs daily
- 1 local reef dive on the first day of your stay (orientation/ familarization)
- 7-night stay at the Allegro Playacar, 4* beach resort
- Superior double room, All Inclusive meal plan
- Airport return transfers Cancun – Playacar – Cancun
- Free Nitrox for Enriched Air certified divers
at US$ 1,999 per diver on double occupancy basis
Individual stay & dive packages and extension options are available on request: Cenotes, Cozumel & archeological sites of the Riviera Maya.
Shark education and conservation has been one of Pro Dive’s major concerns ever since. Not only do we support non-profit organizations internationally, like SHARKANGELS, SHARK TRUST and SHARKS RESEARCH INSTITUTE, but also actively right in front of our own door SAVING OUR SHARKS – a local project focusing on the protection of bull sharks on the Mexican Riviera Maya.
Join us for a super-exciting week of bull shark interaction!
Space is limited. Terms & conditions apply.